Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Vendor
9,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that picture was taken a while back.. Hopefully the whole thing will be done next week or so.. full cage, seats lowered, steering lowered, all tin, fuel cell, long travel, minor motor mods.. cant wait to start racing with everyone.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
I can't wait to see the finished product. You guys turn out nice Rhinos.

·
Vendor
9,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes hopefully it will be done soon and i can finally drive the thing.. i forgot what it was like to sit in a rhino that was.. well. mine. haha. we need to get a ride going on here or something so when its done we can break it in nice and proper. any fast lines out there? with some decent jumps and whoop sections? john and i need to break in our race rhinos in a few weeks. lets get something going!

·
Registered
297 Posts
is elsinore open to rhinos on tuesdays?

·
Registered
997 Posts
yup! Tuesdays is practice day, and I wanna roll, but have too much to do before now and tuesday, but I will go every tuesday after this one coming up! which would be a cool place for a lot of us to meet and have some fun and playin hooky from work or school!!!

·
Registered
297 Posts
i would play hooie from school, next time i go up there I would love to race around the track with you guys

·
Registered
997 Posts
Yeah, its another track that you practice on. Its like the old quad track or just a practice track, otherwise people can go and memorize the track after so many hours of practice every tuesday! Would give you the advantage on race day, thats for sure

·
Registered
297 Posts
that thing is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hitit:

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
i love that cage...

·
Vendor
9,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thanks.. i cant wait for it to get done. were gonna have a whole team of them at the races.. just you wait!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.