·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Welcome, glad your here! :D

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i dont have time to check this often, thanks.

Just letting everyone know that our 2nd Annual March Madness Regatta is this March 2,3,4 In Glamis, Wash 3. Follow the signs. We are raffling off almost 15g's worth of goods in the ASA Raffle. From paint jobs to seats, exhaust's, harnesses, lights and even a full set of FullBore Plastics. Not to mention food and libations?? Check out our web site for if you need more info. www.dragonfireracing.com.

Thanks everyone.

Taylor
DFR

·
Life serves the risk taker
4,197 Posts
I'll be there for sure.

Hopefully you don't get your feelings hurt if we don't like someones equipment. We need to be able to talk about the pluses and minuses of these mods and not be censored by companies protecting their bottom line.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
i'll have to try and get out there...

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I am going to have more mile on my truck this year just from going to Glamis then I will have from driving around town .. but I will try to make it!!

Welcome

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
good way to keep the highway miles up :lol:

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
tat2max said:
i dont have time to check this often, thanks.

Just letting everyone know that our 2nd Annual March Madness Regatta is this March 2,3,4 In Glamis, Wash 3. Follow the signs. We are raffling off almost 15g's worth of goods in the ASA Raffle. From paint jobs to seats, exhaust's, harnesses, lights and even a full set of FullBore Plastics. Not to mention food and libations?? Check out our web site for if you need more info. www.dragonfireracing.com.

Thanks everyone.

Taylor
DFR
Sounds like fun...I'm definitely gonna have to try and make it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts