Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Jeremy and live in Georgia. I have been in the golf cart world for some time and wanted something that could tackle the off road alittle better.

I have only had my Rhino for a few days so I am still learning about it. But so far it amazes me every day.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
i'm still wondering if they will let rhinos on to a golf course

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
you up for a game? i've never played before but it should be a great time to start:D

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
it could be a rhinoforums.net outting.

i'll bring the paddles for the sand bunkers

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Damn we need southbay's rhino to join in this game...hehe

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
what a great game this could turn out to be

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
but do you really think you could get in to that when your drunk?

·
Registered
997 Posts
Dude, getting in is the fun part! getting out is the muther trucker!!! fall on your face for shiz!!! lol. You should see the 5" nuts I have welded to some chain that I hang from the rear bumper!!! Big Truck Nuts! I wish I had a pic! Biggest metal nuts I could find with about 4ft of thickest, heaviest chain I could find!

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Dude, getting in is the fun part! getting out is the muther trucker!!! fall on your face for shiz!!! lol. You should see the 5" nuts I have welded to some chain that I hang from the rear bumper!!! Big Truck Nuts! I wish I had a pic! Biggest metal nuts I could find with about 4ft of thickest, heaviest chain I could find!
I need a set of those nuts for my Rhino.......preferably long enough to drag in the sand!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.