Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys. Im new to the Rhino world but not the forum world. After I bought my 4runner i realized if I had been cruising the forums for a while I would have bought differently. Now I have a new dillema and Ill leave it to you guys to guide me.

I have negotiated over the phone a 2007 660 limited edition rhino with 450 hrs, 27" swamplites with plenty of tread, jet kit, aftermarket exhaust, new shocks and springs, winch, cd/mp3 player, roof, second bench seat (looks like a cheaper one) K&N intake. $6000 is as low as he will go over the phone.

Remember I have been pouring over craigslist and cant find a better deal, but that might just mean folks are holding on to them or given up selling. Am I making a good buy here?

PS the hours seem high but the thing looks in great shape? Ive heard people leave the keys on and drive the hours up. True? Guy knows very little about the bike, he bought it to fart around on and got tight on cash, 2nd owner.

Thanks,

Runny

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also have a line on the next best thing a camo 07 660, 27" mudlits and a cd/mp3 player, other than that bone stock but 250 hrs. Guy wont budge from $6000

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hey Guys. Im new to the Rhino world but not the forum world. After I bought my 4runner i realized if I had been cruising the forums for a while I would have bought differently. Now I have a new dillema and Ill leave it to you guys to guide me.

I have negotiated over the phone a 2007 660 limited edition rhino with 450 hrs, 27" swamplites with plenty of tread, jet kit, aftermarket exhaust, new shocks and springs, winch, cd/mp3 player, roof, second bench seat (looks like a cheaper one) K&N intake. $6000 is as low as he will go over the phone.

Remember I have been pouring over craigslist and cant find a better deal, but that might just mean folks are holding on to them or given up selling. Am I making a good buy here?

PS the hours seem high but the thing looks in great shape? Ive heard people leave the keys on and drive the hours up. True? Guy knows very little about the bike, he bought it to fart around on and got tight on cash, 2nd owner.

Thanks,

Runny
New to the Rhino world as well. I just bought an '07 660, bone stock. 135 hours. 1,500 miles. Came with an almost new 6' X 10' trailer that he paid $1,250 for in '09. I paid $6,800 for the whole deal. My son has an '04 660 so I brought him along as the resident Rhino expert. He was drooling over the trailer!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
6K is a good deal when some on the stock used ones will and can go for over 6500+ i bought one for 5500 with about the same time on it but the previous owner didnt service it ever... all in all im about 9500 in to the entire machine but i have upgraded almost every thing that has broke or was bad so im not complaining to much about it but i would like for the darn thing to run. i've owned it for about 2 months and only had 2 days of it running like it should and the rest its been torn down and it seems to need a different part every time we rebuild it. i would buy i a rhino that cheap again i will just test drive the hell out of it.

·
Registered
580 Posts
It all depends on where your located. I bought mine from an older retired police officer and its an 06 camo with a few add ons and paid $4300! Hardly used.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts