Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a 2006 Yamaha Rhino 660 Long Travel all customed out, bought it out of Arizona. Here are a few vids:

·
Banned
401 Posts
From Edmonton here not sure how that will fit on some of the trails around here but looks cool

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx, I have had no issues on the trails yet. I mostly ride in sask where I have a cabin. Bruderheim is open areas and redwater I can't fit through 90% of the trails. Needed the long travel, cause stock is too tippy with kids.

·
Banned
401 Posts
I have a cage with the kids in the back have no problems should go ride one day

·
Registered
561 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
170 Posts
wheres you cabin in sask?

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum !

·
Registered
647 Posts
Welcome from another Albertan. :) YOu did what I should have done originally... drive down and buy a sweet LT rhino from the southern US. Those guys have NO idea what a comparable machine would cost here... it's retarded how cheap guys are letting them go for down there!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
canucklehead: yes you are so right, calilfornia & arizona are the best places to find deals on sidexsides. I could probably sell it for $7,000 ± more than what i paid, here in Alberta. Would like to pickup another one just to sell here. And I paid $3,500 less than what he was asking.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Welcome!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.