Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, I just grow things, new to the Rhino, looking for the gear oil filler bolt. shows it in the manual, but still unclear. do i take off the console cover, did that still cant find, picked it up with my fork lift, took off the skid plate, still cant find, blind, blind blind

·
Registered
296 Posts
Go to a Yamaha OEM parts site,They have pictures of all the componets(I like pictures)Pull up the 700-you can zoom in on the Diff's(you did not say front or back & they are different) and always make sure you can remove the fill bolt BEFORE you drain it.Cheers

·
Registered
144 Posts
the frt diff fill is on the drivers side just in frt of the axle. the drain is a metric allen bolt underneath. the rear diff fill is on the passenger side to the rear of the rhino. its 14mm, be careful putting it back in as the bolt is hollow and very easy to snap off if tightened to much. i did that the 1 time. the drain is 12mm underneath the rear.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.