Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm glad I found this place. My wife and I are looking into buying a rhino, so any tips or adv. would be great!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
^what he said^

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Hey there brother ! Yeah im in the same boat as you, Im probably going to get mine around may ! and this is a good place to be to learn all about the Rhino ! Dont be afraid to ask any questions here there is a bunch of good people on this forum eager to answer any questions...so welcome ! :D

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Rhinos open up a hold new world. :twisted:

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
trooper522 said:
Hey there brother ! Yeah im in the same boat as you, Im probably going to get mine around may ! and this is a good place to be to learn all about the Rhino ! Dont be afraid to ask any questions here there is a bunch of good people on this forum eager to answer any questions...so welcome ! :D
if i was in your boat i would jump out and start swimming to a rhino :lol:

·
Registered
41 Posts
James, welcome. There is no short answer to your question, but I think money will provide you the direction you take. There are many great turn key Rhinos, if you have the bucks. check out the sponsors of this forum and Glamis Dunes.com. You can always build your own like most of us have, Good Luck see you at the dunes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.