Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
Brian,
I think you guys forgot to add a "mark all as read button" ..... those are real nice .....

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hi Guys, great forum!!! I came across the forum a couple of weeks ago and it worked great on my home computer, but for the last week or so I haven't been able to see it. It gives me the standard "The page cannot be displayed" error. I can access it from my work laptop, but not my other 2 computers. I changed everything I could find on my other 2 computers to match my laptop, including all IE settings, versions, Java, etc. and also disabled my Norton Internet security and I still can't see it. I did some searches on vBulletin to see if I'm missing something but I could not find anything. I can get and use other vBulletin forums but not this one.

Can you help?

I'd like to use my personal computer to view and post in the forum instead of my work laptop.

·
Registered
701 Posts

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Hi Guys, great forum!!! I came across the forum a couple of weeks ago and it worked great on my home computer, but for the last week or so I haven't been able to see it. It gives me the standard "The page cannot be displayed" error. I can access it from my work laptop, but not my other 2 computers. I changed everything I could find on my other 2 computers to match my laptop, including all IE settings, versions, Java, etc. and also disabled my Norton Internet security and I still can't see it. I did some searches on vBulletin to see if I'm missing something but I could not find anything. I can get and use other vBulletin forums but not this one.

Can you help?

I'd like to use my personal computer to view and post in the forum instead of my work laptop.
Dont use Internet Exploder as your web browser, swtich over to Firefox, it runs a lot faster and doesnt have any of the internet security issues that IE has.

·
Registered
701 Posts
I wish I could help you with your problem, but all of the computers I own (including many different sites) are working properly.

Try running an nslookup on ns01.actualizeaz.com. If you get a valid response then it is a browser problem. PM me if you need clarifications or more help.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Im not kidding you. When I post I have the Title: window and the Message: window and Im telling you there is no I mean no emoticons off to the right.
I do have the still image Icons at the bottom of the Message window but that
is it. My reply to thread does not look like yours {the one you posted} I guess I must be blind or something !

21 - 40 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.