Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
I am digging the new format!!!! I love the new logo! I wish I could afford Michael's services to make me a cool logo for my new company! lol. Great job guys! Really excited!!! Now you need to make some cool silk screened vinyl full color stickers so some of us die hards can run on our rhinos! Well, I am looking forward to figuring out how to put a bigger Avatar, cuz I have such a cool Avatar pic I want to use, but requires being a lil bigger!

·
Registered
997 Posts
who drew up the rhino for the new logo? Or is it a picture turned into black and white?? I'd like to have a sticker made thats a front view of a long travel rhino that is in black and white like that so that I can make a single color sticker out of it..... lemme know how I go about converting a pic to something similar. Want it looking kinda stick figury, and maybe with the suspension drooped, so it looks like the total chaos logo, but instead of a truck its a rhino!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.