Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Site Founder
7,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I'm way excited about this!

Mr.Offroad (Michael) BKozan (Brian) and myself have been working on getting this up with a new logo! Michael did an awesome job on the logo, and I cant thank him enough! We have a few small bugs that we will continue to work out. You probably won't even notice the bugs, but if you do please post them!

I wanted to post this thread to get feedback from you guys. You may or may not come across any problems with the new format. If you do, please post your findings here, rather than sending PM's or emails. We will be checking this thread regularly, and customizing the forum to best suit our needs. Please let us know what you like or do not like. I'm leaving the Andromeda (Red Black) style as our default, and I'll be working on getting a darker text, and different icons at the bottom of posts. Please note that we have included two other styles to choose from, should you not like the default style. You can change the forum style at the bottom of the page, or within your user control panel. Please take a moment to get situated with the new format. You may not like the change at first, but I believe you'll learn to love it!

Thanks for your comments guys! We're here to accommodate you! Let us know what you would like to see!

Brian B

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Hey, how did you get to have such a large avatar?!!

Holy cow... there are tons of features available with this forum software... I have been browsing and its very customizable, even in the posts.

Now if I could only figure out how to get a smiley with a guy drinking beer to appear. :)

UPDATE!
Check out the signature control! Wow, you can do all kinds of good stuff in there.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I like the colors. Looks really good.

·
Registered
997 Posts
I am digging the new format!!!! I love the new logo! I wish I could afford Michael's services to make me a cool logo for my new company! lol. Great job guys! Really excited!!! Now you need to make some cool silk screened vinyl full color stickers so some of us die hards can run on our rhinos! Well, I am looking forward to figuring out how to put a bigger Avatar, cuz I have such a cool Avatar pic I want to use, but requires being a lil bigger!

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Thanks

The new format looks great!

I appreciate all the work you've put into this Brian and Michael. I've only had my Rhino a few weeks, the info and ideas found here have been very helpful, it's got me making plans!

Here is a thought to get more users.... get all the street legal Rhino's together for a cruise in Phx/Mesa, maybe do something for a charity and get a TV news crew on it. Imagine a line of 20+ Rhino's... sweet

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
I'm liken' this! I love the colors and layout!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Thanks for the info!!!!

Looks great guys!! i have only been on this site for a couple days and i cant get enough of it--i am trying to learn as much about rhinos as i can the do's and dont's and it seems if everyone on here is very knowlegable!! thanks for the help-!!!!

·
Registered
701 Posts
I love the feedback! Keep it comin guys, an don't be afraid to throw some constructive criticisms in there. We made this place for you, and we need to know what you want!

Keep posting and keep asking questions and we will surely have a wealth of knowledge to help everyone from the experienced Rhino racer to the proud new owner of a Yamaha side by side!

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Is it just me or do the following tage
Code:
 , [html],  [php]  seem completely useless to Rhino guys,.... it seems that those are for posting code only for web guys.   

Its not like we can use them to embed a google or youtube video... right?[/COLOR]

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
HTML:
<embed style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-6195033856586309347&hl=en" flashvars=""> </embed>
Ok, I am trying to embed a video I shot in HTML but it just shows the code. So far I havent seen any board be able to do this but I figured I would give it a shot here.

Sorry, if I am taking this off-topic.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
The place looks awsome guys ! Great job I like the colors even more than the last one, looks alot more user friendly as well. This place is Rockin !

·
Registered
997 Posts
Hey Michael.... whats a rhino enforcer anyway? I didn't get the memo! Hey Bri, Can I be more than just a member? lol. How bout the rhino crosser! Or the rhino demolitionator, or the rhino assasinator! Whats up?!?!!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.