Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for another site to help build my Rhino. I have an 06 SE mostly stock with a four seat cage and PRP seats and belts.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Welcome, your ride is looking good! Keep the mods coming. :D

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Welcome dude ! nice Rhino ! Im still waiting to get mine but it wont be long meanwhile I will be dreaming of that day and hanging out here the greatest forum on rhinos, soon to be !

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. MR. O I followed your recomendation for this site. looks good so far. I just put the hard style intake on (no air box lid) with the RUV intake cover. I have the Dragon Fire CDI. Top speed on the street is 46. I just got my Dyno Jet jet kit. Doing the jetting this weekend, and recheck speed. I have my sheave on order from KMS and should be here this weekend also. I will probably do a small exhaust mod and I will be set. Suspension will be in a few months.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
make sure you put a siphon break from KMS on your Rhino, this prevents oil loss, because the higher your RPMs the more oil comes out from that vent tube into your airbox,... the siphon break lets the oil fill up into this bottle and then it drops back down into the motor...

I just read what I typed and its a HORRIBLE explanation. Just cal KMS and they will tell you what it does. But basically it will save your motor, I know 2 people personally that have run without the airbox and the oil from the motor came all out through this vent tube and caused the motor to seize.

Put on a billet exhaust tip (removed the stock one) and you should see an increase in speed. Heck, just take it off and test it, if your speed doesnt increase put it back on.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I made a small bracket to atach the hose in the same spot as the stock unit. It sits right above my air filter. I checked to make sure it wasnt blowing oil all over the filter also.

·
Site Founder
7,894 Posts
I just did my open intake, jetting, KMS header, and tip.... Although the thing is WAY faster, it DID spew oil on my first trip!

I'm off to the garage to install my new syphon break! :)

BTW, the mentioned performance combo sounds very nice on the rhino. Its nearly stock sounding at cruising speeds, and not too loud under a load. I'm digging this combo!!!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts