Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD - I have a new never installed Seizmik versa shield for sale. Would like 200 plus shipping. It is still in box. Pls pm Pics avaiable

·
Registered
47 Posts
Does it have the quick connectors with it?

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi everyone I am sorry for not responding. I am I'n upstae Ny and flooded out. We have no connectivity. So my only access is cell phone which has been poor.
I will be answering all PMs as I can. I will offer that I will ship anywhere I'n US for flat 50.00. Or if less I will let you know. It is new from seizmik and has quick disconnects.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello everyone. I am sorry for the delay.. I am BACK HU RAH I finally got connected.
I will gladly answer your questions pretty quickly now and would like to find this windshield a home.. Pics are attached of the windshield top has white plastic covering and bottom has blue. This windshield has quick disconnects as well All is included with instructions and in its original shipping container.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
anyone interested ?

·
Registered
47 Posts
I am interested but need to wait until I pick my Rhino up and see what needs to go off of it. So if nobody takes your windshield in the next couple of weeks I will see about getting it.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Anyone? Make me an offer!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Howdy... I'm new to all this (and on complete overload with information ) but am looking for a windshield.

Can you send me a link of the model and pics ?

Glad you are above water.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Rr really?

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
RR.. you are surely a stand up guy..! Thanks for the support.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey Everyone.. Thanks for all the interest. It is sold.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.