Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed some looney tuned cans today, came out good. I will sell my Ron woods set up, comes with super trapp set up.
Check out this video on YouTube:

·
Registered
841 Posts
look good

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I did the fab work, used 1.5" U bends cut up and tig welded to the LTE input leads for the cans. Thanks just need to wrap them today.

·
Registered
460 Posts
I'm really glad you posted this!great setup!I 'am in the process of doing the same thing.I've got the pre made bends and was wondering if i needed to have a collector like the muzzy's.I guess not?Did you have to have a fuel mixture box,or is this all stock stuff?Where did you get the o2 senser bungs?thanks greg

·
Registered
460 Posts
Any chance you could take some photo's of your whole setup?I'm kinda stumped as for throttle linkage exhaust,and shifter.Whats behind the passenger seat?any help would be awesome!

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
I'm really glad you posted this!great setup!I 'am in the process of doing the same thing.I've got the pre made bends and was wondering if i needed to have a collector like the muzzy's.I guess not?Did you have to have a fuel mixture box,or is this all stock stuff?Where did you get the o2 senser bungs?thanks greg

X2 on where do you get the o2 bungs?

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Running a PC3 for the fueling

The header does not hinder oil filler port use, just have to use caution when checking it hot

The O2 bungs can be had from summit racing or your local mom and pop exhaust shop cam get them

I will take some better photo's when I clean it again.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Again thanks for your post,and heres what I came up with.I hope it sounds 1/2 as good as your's,and just plain works.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts