Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Site Founder
7,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A big thanks goes out to Mr.Off-road for his help in designing these cards! I dont think they could look better!

I'm looking for a few good people to send these out to who can promise they will do their best to help hand these out, and promote Rhinoforums.net! If you're going to the DFR event this weekend, and want to help out, pm me your address, and I'll overnight a few hundred cards! I'd really appreciate it!

Hold tight on the stickers! They're fairly expensive, and I'm in the process of finding a good deal!

:headbang:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
I like it! Nice job you guys!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Brain, We'll be there Thursday night around 10 PM, do you want to hook up on Friday and give me some of them I'll pass them out for you.

·
Registered
729 Posts
A big thanks goes out to Mr.Off-road for his help in designing these cards! I dont think they could look better!

I'm looking for a few good people to send these out to who can promise they will do their best to help hand these out, and promote Rhinoforums.net! If you're going to the DFR event this weekend, and want to help out, pm me your address, and I'll overnight a few hundred cards! I'd really appreciate it!

Hold tight on the stickers! They're fairly expensive, and I'm in the process of finding a good deal!

:headbang:

Check with my buddy Tim Cecil with Signpros 714-447-3581 for the stickers. Make sure to tell him that Dan Kaatz referred you so he knows to take care of you. He does a lot of offroad stuff and does killer work.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.