Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a 2007 660 and this looks like a good place to get some advice. its my 1st utv.

oldman71

·
Registered
157 Posts
Congrats on the new addition to the family! Careful though....might be so much fun it will turn you back into YoungGuy71.

·
Registered
8 Posts
You will love it! I’ve had my 07 660 for about 10 months now. Had to do a little work to it. Wheel bearings, rear end, fuel pump, and a oil change. Mostly because I bought it from a guy that ran it a little hard and I wanted to start off with parts that were in good shape
I’ve had a lot of fun with it. It will go anywhere and it’s very dependable. Not going to win any races but will get around on the trails as good as the big high dollar machines. Hoping for some snow in a few days to try it out for the first time in the snow! I’m in south Arkansas so we don’t get that chance very often. Lol.

After market parts are plentiful and relatively cheap.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You will love it! I’ve had my 07 660 for about 10 months now. Had to do a little work to it. Wheel bearings, rear end, fuel pump, and a oil change. Mostly because I bought it from a guy that ran it a little hard and I wanted to start off with parts that were in good shape
I’ve had a lot of fun with it. It will go anywhere and it’s very dependable. Not going to win any races but will get around on the trails as good as the big high dollar machines. Hoping for some snow in a few days to try it out for the first time in the snow! I’m in south Arkansas so we don’t get that chance very often. Lol.

After market parts are plentiful and relatively cheap.
Thanks. I needed something to play with the grand kids. Teach them how to wrench.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts