Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. Thanks for adding me. I just bought my first Rhino. 2012 700. Done 10k. Needs a new CVT. Basically all of it. And the wet clutch. I’ve had a couple of Grizzlys in the past and even raced them in the Australian Kamfari Mud racing so I’m no stranger to the 700 power plant.

Hope to pick up a few tricks for the Rhino here.

Starting off with a hunterworks primary sheave with greaseless weights. new 2nd hand Secondary sheave. Green spring. New primary fixed sheave and new 2nd hand wet clutch complete. Mine was chipping and black as hell. Drum was toast and ridged pretty badly.

New OEM Belt to top it off. Replacing the OW too and a couple of bearings and seals to boot.

Should go nicely now.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Welcome! Those upgrades sound like a winning combo for your machine. Didn't see it mentioned, but might as well slug that wet clutch as well while you're in there.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome! Those upgrades sound like a winning combo for your machine. Didn't see it mentioned, but might as well slug that wet clutch as well while you're in there.

Yep definitely on the list. Picked up a complete wet clutch assembly for USD$220 on eBay. Genuine wet clutch out of a 2014 machine. Will slug that when it arrives in OZ.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts