Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys new to the site and to the rhino world!! Just picked up a 2005 660 rhino camo edition with a few nice upgrades!! lift tires wheels skid plates,bumper and light bar. Got tons of questons so hope yall ready!! lol

Thanks in advanced

·
Registered
561 Posts
Welcome! Lots of knowledge here, use it!

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
welcome.........:)

·
Registered
708 Posts
Welcome!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys!! I'm feelin tha love!! Fixed all the squeak's tonight and found out that my rear diff. Had a lil movement when rocking it back and forth. Bolts were extremely loose and looks like someone's did a little mod to the mounts I think I need something to brace it better. Other than that ok so far.

·
Registered
389 Posts
the loose rear diff. is a command problem and there are rear frame braces that have an extra bracket to mount to the rear diff to help support it. this brace is a good investment as it will strenghten the rear frame and keep you from breaking the rear diff.

·
Banned
833 Posts
Welcome!!! We're in WV ... a bunch of people will be comeing up from NC in about 2 weeks to ride at the Wagon Wheel. You ever heard of it? Outlaw trails than go for about 3 counties in southern WV. About 80 of us going to be riding, you should try to make it up.

Congrats on your Rhino ... your gonna love it!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dude I love the wagon wheel!! Has been about three years since I've been there.. had a blast at riders paradise!! Met some good dudes there..

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well I got all the bugs worked out and really got ride it and have fun!! Wish I would have gotten one years ago.. only thing I don't like is the governor.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.