Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just recently bought a 2006 Rhino.My wife and I have been members,camping/riding ATV's for quite awhile at "Cloud 9 Ranch" in Caulfield ,Mo. Because of a recent accident that broke my leg pretty bad(plate&screws)I realised I needed to part with my beloved Harley Road King Classic.It was a damn hard decission but one I knew I'd have to make.With the trails,hills,and rivers we have to ride on down here I couldn't stay with the ATV's so we're really looking forward to the Rhino.
We bought it used but it's in great shape and already had all the stuff we'd want...rear rollbar,rear seat,stereo,winch,etc. Picked it up Sunday and it was raining the whole trip so I'm looking forward to getting it all cleaned up,repaint the rollbars,etc. then hitting the trails,mud and water!
I've been a member on other forums so I already know there's gonna be a wealth of information on here and since I don't have much knowledge on the Rhinos,I'll be reading and asking alot of questions as they arise!

·
Registered
561 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Welcome! There is a wealth of knowledge on these forums.

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Welcome to the forum !

·
Registered
22 Posts
Welcome from STL!

·
Registered
708 Posts
Welcome!!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome from Polk County Missouri I'm looking for new riding buddies at places to ride

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

1 - 10 of 10 Posts