Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a set of Maxxis BigHorns for Christmas. Very pricey item but I was very impressed when FedEx delivered them. They are meaty and I can see why the last set lasted 9 years on my 2007 450. Now I just have to get them mounted. Got new chrome plated valve stems too, and adding 30oz of tire slime to each tire.

·
Premium Member
3,189 Posts
Got a set of Maxxis BigHorns for Christmas. Very pricey item but I was very impressed when FedEx delivered them. They are meaty and I can see why the last set lasted 9 years on my 2007 450. Now I just have to get them mounted. Got new chrome plated valve stems too, and adding 30oz of tire slime to each tire.

Cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Lead Moderator
2,817 Posts
Meaty and slime, reminds me of the wife's cooking, ride safe.

Reactions: Greg1991

·
Registered
11 Posts

Why are you adding slime to each tire???

·
Premium Member
3,189 Posts
I add it to mine because there r alot of cactus where i ride

Reactions: gediewaddell
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.