Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

New guy is So. Cal

1K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  trooper522 
#1 ·
Hey guys...Just interducen myself. My names Travis and this is my first rhino. Got it for the wife but I guess its relly my toy anyway right.

Does anyone go on long trips?

First trip out on the thing. It had .3 miles on it (bone stock) and the wife and I did a barstow to stateline Nevada in it with 6 other rhinos 3 jeeps and 1 buggy. It was an absolute blast!

Hope I get to meet other people that enjoy the same thing.

#4 ·
Welcome. :)

#7 ·
I use to live in Flag when I went to NAU. Great town!

#9 ·
Quick move away from Cal before the tree huggers get to you!:420: HAHA
Good luck there

#11 ·
Welcome Chase to the Rhino world.

Trust me on this you'll out grow it. I left south bay 34 years ago.had a sister still there untill last summer She moved to Ky. I also ride a harley but won't ride in that mess too many cages.lived in lake Havasu 30 yrs. now in Kingman love it. the mountain are my baack yard.

#12 ·
Does sound like a cool place to retire, but if your life is all about business right now, it's nice to have the resources at your finger tips depending on what you're into I guess. I can't wait to get a lil older, more established dabling w/ real estate, and be able to afford to get away to somewhere where it's always quiet!

#13 ·
I have lived in San Diego {SO CAL} for 38 years and I Have been to many places but nothing beats the weather out here, and I mean nothing !! dont go to the beach much, but do fish and deep sea fishing is nice here. Basically you really have it all here in about two hours or less you have mountains and deserts yeah there's alot of people here and traffic sucks but I have been thru traffic in Arizona Phoenix area and Im thinking wtf !
I get this at home too except its alot cooler !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.