Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In regards to my 2007 Rhino SE. I remember gettingt the letter about the rear spacers and removing the rear sway bar. I haven't done it yet, and was wondering if it is really that important. Does yamaha still offer the replacement, I would prefer that they ship it to me direct and I'll install them myself. Don't know if they'll do that, but depending on what the outcome is and if it made much difference will determine if I make the call.
Thanks

·
Registered
5,892 Posts
spacers are good in my opinion. I run 2" front and back. I also like having the sway bar off, let's the rear susp work better

·
Registered
427 Posts
spacers are good in my opinion. I run 2" front and back. I also like having the sway bar off, let's the rear susp work better
Welcome! X2, i would take the recal letter you recd. to your local dealer & ask them, it's prob. a liability issue to have them do the work.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Yes, they have to do the work,, but they will throw your sway bars in the bed and you can keep them if you ask. I had mine done. It rides better and has a better stance with the spacers. It was a factory recall, so they have to still honor it for you. I called to make sure they had the spacers in stock before I took it to them. Depending on how busy your dealer is, mine asked me if I wanted to wait on it, that it would only take an hour.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts