Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am from Washington and I just recently purchased an 08 SE rhino. I have been into jeeps for quite a while and have a fabrication shop so I figured I would give these things a go. It already has a black rhino cdi, power commander fuel programmer, Airbox eliminator w/ k&n and outerwear, rear seat and cage, hardtop and windshield. My plans are to rebuild the cage/bumpers with a lighter material(most likely chromoly), put on an exhaust system(lookin like a full muzzy kit) and a winch. I am also going to burn out a bunch of frame gussets and fish plates on my CNC plasma table.

I am also curious to see if there are any people from my area that go out often as I plan on using the crap out of this thing:banana:

·
Registered
561 Posts
Welcome from north idaho! Where you located?

·
Registered
708 Posts
Welcome!!!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Wecome....I'm from Wa. too....sedro-woolley,....new mt vernon and burlington....there is a place near hear...big lake....called walker valley...ever had your jeeps there?...just got my first rhino too couple months ago...and only had K-5 blazers and such too...we need to hook up?..and find others?....i need a trailer and looking...only have a quad to trade for one...any plates you make cut out double and sell me...lots of good info on this site!! so we are here to help and have fun

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone:fing02:

Wecome....I'm from Wa. too....sedro-woolley,....new mt vernon and burlington....there is a place near hear...big lake....called walker valley...ever had your jeeps there?...just got my first rhino too couple months ago...and only had K-5 blazers and such too...we need to hook up?..and find others?....i need a trailer and looking...only have a quad to trade for one...any plates you make cut out double and sell me...lots of good info on this site!! so we are here to help and have fun

Yeah I know of walker valley, just havent been there yet. I usually stick to naches, evans, rimrock, tillamook and such but I may end up that way. I will definetly start a build thread and if you see anything you like pm me and I am sure we can work it out:fing02:

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Congrats and Welcome to the forum !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts