Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased the Rutting Rhino Fuel Pump kit with the lines, My Stock pump finally took a @#$%....New to the forum and have read nothing but good things about "Craig" and his set up....So I wanted to support the Vendors on the forum.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Thank you very much for that Tim...

Being that you ordered it on Christmas morning I am going to include a bonus in your kit that you did not order...

You MIGHT be able to guess what it is... then again you MIGHT NOT...

But like any good Christmas gift it is going to be a surprise... :biggrin:

Merry Christmas

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will appreciate it no matter what it is. Thanks Craig and may you and your family have a great Holiday season.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hopefully I receive it by Thursday. If not The Rhino sits at home while I'm off in the desert....

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Tim you sure know how to drive a hard bargain... :147:

It will go out first thing Tuesday morning Priority Mail...there is no shipping tomorrow as it's the official Federal holiday for Christmas...

Normally you would get that by end of day Thursday from here to there going out on a Tuesday morning... but I can't promise anything during the Holidays if you know what I mean...

Making me work overtime on Christmas NIGHT... shish.. what a scrooge you are... just kidding... :biggrin:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I understand and I know you will do your best!...Thanks for working so hard on Xmas, I assume that's why you have a great reputation! Oh and I have been called worse...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pump arrived this afternoon, installed in about an hour.....Great Kit Craig and thanks for the extra Xmas Bonus....

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My pleasure....It's a solid delivery system

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Thank you Tim...and Tim...

Tim...we are glad you like your kits and we appreciate your business...

Or should I say .... Tims...we are glad you like you kit... and appreciate your business...

Never could get that stuff right...always thought it was a trick question in grammar school... we used to joke about how we would never use that stuff anyway... :biggrin:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts