Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone,

I don't own a Rhino (yet), but I'm very seriously considering getting rid of my Ford Ranger project crawler and picking up a used 4 seater. I know I'll have another "full-sized" crawler rig at some point, but one of these might be the ticket for a while. I've got a family of 4 now (baby is 3.5 months old) and don't really have the time to build my truck.

I'll be searching around for info on what to look for and what to stay away from. Thanks for having me.:bike4:

·
Registered
5,892 Posts
welcome! rhinos are super cheap right now, so if need any help looking at one dont hesitate to pm me or ask anyone on here. you can find a good one with the right mods at a GOOD deal.

Then you gotta come out on some rides with us!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, I'm really looking forward to getting one. I will for sure be joining you on some rides when I do.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Welcome!!!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Welcome to the site from snowy northern Mich!,, all you guys from AZ. & CA. you can come to Mich. & run with us in the snow & cold bring your boots & snow plows... lol

·
Premium Member
7,795 Posts
welcome

welcome to the forum for the old school original sxs's, we are considered the last of a dieing breed, we cling to our old rhinos in a hope to educate the rest of the world that a rhino can still run with the best if built right and driven with talent.............lol......

find a rhino with some modifications, cdi,clutch,pipe,carb,shocks,HIDs,seats,belts,paddle tires etc, don't buy an old race worn and crashed out junker.......a nice clean low time engine with a fordged piston is a major plus...

I'm just 5 minutes up the road from you,pm me and stop by and I can show u things to look at or look for and can save you some serious headache when you got cash to go searching and are serious....good luck,cameron....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts