Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm the new owner of a 2006 rhino, It has being fun while it last.
My son has drive it two times and broked two times.

The first time broke the steering rack, one wheel and two tires.
:eek2:

The second time fliiped and destroy the rear fenders, rear cage, and cargo area.

Will like to contact some GA. riders.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Sorry but we are going to have file a report with the feds on you for RHINO ABUSE... :lol:

j/k...

Welcome...

Contact Shrek Racing he is in Atlanta area and rides a lot in GA FL NC SC WV....

There is a South Eastern states section of this forum too...check it out...

·
Registered
732 Posts
Roberta/Warner Robins, Ga here. Welcome to the fun. Looks like you already need some parts. By the way..........Don't let the son drive anymore. I do hope he is ok?

·
Premium Member
7,795 Posts
warner robbins

great town,do they still have the world war 2 boeing b29 bomber on display at the air base?........I miss good ol' georgia........good folks down there, welcome to the forum...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My son is OK, but banned from driving the rhino. Already replaced the steering rack and found some tires. Waiting shipping on Wheels, fenders, taillight from ebay.
It will have a 4 inch chop and bed delete.

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Welcome to the forum !

·
Registered
732 Posts
Yes they still have the B-29 and have expanded quite a bit. Of course the SR-71 is the one that always draws my attention.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Welcome!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.