Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
knowing the people that make new stuff for the Rhino market, this thing is going to run at last $800.

There is some serious design work done here, it isnt just a bunch of brackets like some of the other crap that is released and they try to sell it $400+

I wonder how it would work on a stock engine rhino...?

·
Life serves the risk taker
4,197 Posts
You don't need it on a stock rhino. It's a snowmobile clutch and the benefit is in highly modded motors where the performance exceeds the clutch's ability to transfer the power.

G

·
Pricing will be around $1500ish. Many CNC custom parts to make it work and it's a really trick setup. It will hold 140hp and is more for the higher horsepower Rhinos. I have a bunch on order from Kelly.

G

·
The stock clutch cover will fit once it's modded just at the outter most part of it which covers the clutch basket inside. Fullbore is making a bolt on piece to make it all work!

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
rockskullz said:
How about a enternally stock engine...? would this clutch still work good?
I think you would notice a difference BUT definitely not worth spending $1400 to notice that difference.

Money spent best elsewhere for performance for a stock rhino.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
blahblahblah said:
How heavily modified does the engine have to be to feel the effects? 686 w/ a bunch of lil goodies? or like a monster stroker motor?
\

i'm sure it will work the best on tubro and super charged rhinos

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
rockskullz said:
How about a enternally stock engine...? would this clutch still work good?
I would only use this if I had a heavily modified engine. Like Mr. Offroad said, there's better use of $1400 bucks on the Rhino.

G

·
This clutch was designed for the higher HP applications. I wouldn't think anyone will need it before a hard running 686. I do think however more people will have these than expected. I'll have one in my 686 Red rhino and my Race Rhino. Unless I end up putting an RC51, R1 or Ecotec motor in my Race Rhino...

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Ecotec motor in a Race Rhino wtf? haha

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
now thats more like it 8)

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
WOTM said: