1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
141 Posts
$30 more for a new carb? I'd get a new one, start fresh, just change your jetting over if different. Then you spare parts if anything else fails in the future.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
aight, looks like ill just get that one then

·
Registered
433 Posts
I lost mine last summer while out in my fields 2 miles away from anyone. Rhino started running crappy and when I stopped it stalled. Wouldnt start and I kept smelling gas. Removed seats and cover and couldnt see anything but when I tried to start it I saw thr drip and smelled the fuel. Hobbled out of my woods and went to my barn. I had a bunch of old weedeater and lawn mower parts in a ammo box and found a couple different valves that I thought may work.

Jumped in my truck and low and behold one worked and it is still running great today almost a year later. I figure hell if its not broke dont change it.

Good luck

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha aight thanks

·
Registered
201 Posts
hopefully that carb will last you a while if you look its not a mikuni carb its a cheap china knock off. but give it a shot you have 2 choices there it will either work great or be a total pos! good luck

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well i need the machine ready to go by Thurs so i decided to go to my dealer. that will probably be the fastest way to have it finished.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I bought one of those about a year ago.The only thing i had to do was install my main jet off of my old carb. Still works fine

1 - 8 of 8 Posts