Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a new guy to Rhinoing and I just got my 06' special edition hooked up by Andy at evolution offroad up in Pinon hills, Ca. he's a friend of mine and told me about the forums so since he gave me a good deal on my rhino parts I figured I'd post some pictures of it so maybe he'll get some more Business.

Call him up if you like what you see I got everything for under $2000 (760)559-2804

Attachments

·
Registered
195 Posts
Congrats! That looks great. I like the attention to detail on the various grab handle locations and the slope of the roof. The quick disconnect cooler rack is smart too!

The little one looks like he/she is setup quite nicely in the back!

·
Registered
6 Posts
cage

I'm looking at replacing the crappy stock cage I have and doing a four seater I love that Design it makes your Rhino look Bad ass. What material is it made with and whats the cost?

·
Registered
130 Posts
im a 2 seat guy myself but that is a nice looking cage and holy geeze those are some big tires. you will enjoy the hell out of that thing! put those light rack tabs to use, get a light rack put some HIDs on there MMMM! sorry im telling you how to spend your money.

nice rhino have fun and have fun on the forums this place is awesome, iv learned a lot here since i joined there is a lot of helpful people here!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.