Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello 馃憢 I have a1979 Rhino 700 I鈥檓 having trouble with getting the lug nuts off I am wondering if there is a special tool wheels are ITP SS.
THANKS

Administrator
Hello I have a1979 Rhino 700 I鈥檓 having trouble with getting the lug nuts off I am wondering if there is a special tool wheels are ITP SS.
THANKS
Heck, don't worry about getting the wheels off...Ebay that one-off 41 year old Rhino for an exuberant asking amount.

Registered
Interesting....because the Rhino 700 first came out in 2008. A socket and a breaker bar are all that's usually needed to remove lug nuts. Before jacking up the beast, try loosening the lug nuts while the tires are still on the ground. If the nuts still won't budge, use a long pipe placed over your breaker bar to apply leverage.

Holiday Winner!
What are you experiencing? Are they just too tight to turn or might you have some kind of security lug nuts or something preventing you from getting a socket or lug wrench on the lug nuts? You are talking about the lug nuts for the wheels and not the axle nuts, right? If you have some leverage with the 10mm wheel studs the lug nuts will come free or shear the stud off with little trouble.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts