Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw this one AFE's website. Looks pretty nice and provides some power gains.

aFe Power Increase: 2.57 HP Gain, 2.39 lbs x ft TQ Gain

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Mr. Off-Road said:
price is way too high on this... its a great product and it works but $420 for 2HP?
$420!!!!!!????? :shock:

Uhhh, no thanks........I dont see how that can actually flow more air that a K&N with a Hardstyle type adapter?!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
i just might have to make on of those...it looks like a great idea

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
I think its a great idea too but that price tag is way up there. I guess everyone wants in on the Rhino action and they must think we are all idiots. AFE is known for making full size truck intakes.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
i think all the cost comes from alll those filters

·
Registered
34 Posts
It looks like its in the way of the shifter cause I usaully lay my arm on that piece.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
rockskullz said:
Just saw this one AFE's website. Looks pretty nice and provides some power gains.

aFe Power Increase: 2.57 HP Gain, 2.39 lbs x ft TQ Gain

That's a nice looking system, but I sure wouldn't pay the price.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
i agree.. pretty pricey.. but there is a lot of components in that thing.. so its not going to be cheap.. then you have the dealer and distributor mark up so retailers can afford to be in business.. it all adds up quick. it sucks, but such is life.

·
Registered
10 Posts
please no business 101 threads

please lets not start why prices are high on rhino stuff!!!! did we not get enuff of that on the "other"site or lack there of.... every effin time u said a product was too much you got the whole business 101 run around>>>> they prob read BRP"S price list on "stuff" and said WTF lets charge alot for our stuff!!! and as i have ALWAYS said jus my opinion. like Mr offroad says 4hundred and 20 clams for 2 h.P !!!!!!!!!!! lets jus stick with the basics. we all understand there is dealers and middlemen and mark ups. its high priced cuz they wanna suck as much money outta us as possible for minimal gains.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
alright alright.. i won't go there.. my bad.

but yea.. i wouldn't dump 420 for an air box either.. its too expensive for what it does... thats for sure..

·
Registered
100 Posts
Everything made for the Rhino's are over priced. It's a hot market for these so were going to get the shaft for a while..
Stinks dont it :evil: :evil: :evil:

What we need are people who can make all this stuff for a reasonabl price and make ther money off of bulk sales...

Greaddy bastards. LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.