Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hoping for some help. I have a 2007 Rhino YXR660. The green neutral light has to be lit to be able to start it up. It’s very temperamental and wont always engage. Any ideas would be appreciated

·
Registered
126 Posts
My 2008 700 will sometimes be picky about "true neutral" and I just move the shifter in/out of the neutral position a couple times to get the green light to come on. Also, my 700 will start without the shifter in neutral if my foot is on the brake pedal. Not sure if the 660 is the same.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My 2008 700 will sometimes be picky about "true neutral" and I just move the shifter in/out of the neutral position a couple times to get the green light to come on. Also, my 700 will start without the shifter in neutral if my foot is on the brake pedal. Not sure if the 660 is the same.
Yep that’s all I needed to do was step on the brake. Thanks so much for the help

·
Registered
1 Posts
Where is 210 Miller nuts
Hoping for some help. I have a 2007 Rhino YXR660. The green neutral light has to be lit to be able to start it up. It’s very temperamental and wont always engage. Any ideas would be appreciated
Take your neutral safety switch out it's only 2 small 10 Miller meter.bolts. take some fine sandpaper and clean it. It Will make a better connection and I work better.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts