Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im new here i need the tork specs for 686 jug and head bolts any help would be most appriciated

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what i have is a stock 660 rhino I burned up my piston and cylinder so i ordered a 686 big bore kit and im in the process of installing. Do you have any suggestions for jetting, exhaust, cams, anything will help

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Yes...

I recommend you get our jet kit...it will cover you for any motor mods internal and external with stock carb...

As for cam... stage 2 is safe bet... I don't sell them...

Exhaust...I don't sell exhaust but I have an alba...good fit...good quality...good power...good price...best bang for the buck imo...

The Muzzy's are the best sounding and nicest looking...make good power...high price...

The Ron Woods is the one I would get if money is no object...the are well known to be a top performer and appeal to me a lot...

I am told the two brothers dual are not bad but I don't know...

there are a lot to choose from... most of them are good...

I make/sell a custom intake that makes great power with stock exhaust or any good exhaust...and IMO...the best fuel delivery kit available...

We also stock the hot rod sheave...recommend the orange secondary spring too...

As for your overhaul...the thing you care about the most imo is the condition of the small end of the rod and the rod bearing...

You probably already have a cdi...but if not...the MSD 4240 is the most bang for the buck and we have the lowest price anywhere...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts