Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey getting relocated to the Pheonix area and I know alot of you guys live in Arizona.Im looking for some help with schools places to live and not to live.Its me my wife and two small kids a seven year old and a four month old.We are moving from Huntsville Alabama and just want a nice area to live and raise are kids.Any help would be great.Thanks

·
Registered
33 Posts
Gilbert

Welcome to Phoenix! I would have to say that the east valley is really nice but i have lived her my entire life. If you like to boat you are about 35 min to the lakes and there are quite a few areas to ride and camp. Gilbert has some terrific schools and beautiful neighbor hoods. Let me know if you have any questions i will be happy to help you out!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Welcome to Phoenix! I would have to say that the east valley is really nice but i have lived her my entire life. If you like to boat you are about 35 min to the lakes and there are quite a few areas to ride and camp. Gilbert has some terrific schools and beautiful neighbor hoods. Let me know if you have any questions i will be happy to help you out!
+1 on the East Valley. Check out Tempe, Chandler and Gilbert and parts of Mesa. We live in Chandler, our kids (8 and 11) attend schools in the Kyrene district and we couldn't be happier. Welcome to AZ! You'll love it here...

·
Registered
414 Posts
X3 on the eastside. I'm in gilbert and love it. I don't have kids but hear the higley school district is top notch for public schools.

Mike

:azflag:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks alot guys we have ben looking in the Chandler area l leave Huntsville nov.10 and still trying to find a house to rent.So if you guys know of anything out there let me know and again thanks it is hard to move 1800 miles to somewhere you know nothing about.Any little thing you guys can tell me is a big help.

·
Premium Member
7,795 Posts
x

the very best thing about arizona is Sheriff JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......wish he was president....................arizona is a good state,alot of recreation, not all F"d up like california is...........prescott and flagstaff is awesome.....heard snowflake is a great little town too....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts