Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in Parker Az and my rear shocks don't seem to be doing much. I have an 09 Sport with the rezi shocks. Has anyone had this type of shock rebuilt? Is it possible to get the shock rebuilt at a Yamaha dealer? I don't want to spend a fortune because I will be getting something else this comming summer.

Either Yamaha steps up or I will be driving another brand in June.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wow, no body else has ever had a Rhino shock problem. Interesting I tried to PM two of the site sponsors for prices and options with no results either. They must have to much business to bother with a simple shock problem. Well the problem is now solved.

·
Banned
833 Posts
Sorry I didn't see this post or I would have given you some help. You can log my number in your phone & call me anytime with any questions you may have so you don't have to wait. ....james

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
I-Shock used to service factory sport shocks... don't know if they still do or not...

I don't think you will like the price...depends on what they need...

What exactly are they not doing much of...

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WV hot rod Rhino you are too far away and any postage would kill me.

Rutting Rhino, nothing much seems to be working but the springs. I don't recall seeing any shock oil drooling on the shocks but it must be all broke down. I just tightened up the springs and turned the adjustments all the way up and it is a tiny bit better. It is only 15 months old with 6800 miles. I ride it about 4 days a week and don't want to be without it for long.

I have had really good luck with my Grizzlies here in the desert but the Rhino seems to be a little more delicate. I had a complete clutch and belt failure and it was about $800. Two weeks later, the shocks took a dump. New ones are right at $900. I have decided to just finish the season and slow down a little. When I get home in the spring I will sell it and get something else.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts