Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, Here is a new concept of the next rhinobodywerks body. Still trying to figure out going with the stock headlight area or trying round. What is your opinion? This is a 3 inch flare over stock. The scoop is about 2 inches high and the front will be cut out. What do you think? On the right track or what would you like to see something else? This is nowhere near done, so excuse the rough finish and the thick looking side.

·
Registered
965 Posts
I like the idea of people making body kits for rhinos but I haven't seen any that make me want to go spend the money for a kit yet, but like I tell all my customers I can't always please everyone but I try.

·
Registered
965 Posts
I like the ram air vent in the hood but I just not a fan of anyones body kits yet, am I the only one who agrees?? Is there anyone that post on here who feels the same?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have always thought a hood that looks like the monster manx buggies would be cool looking on a rhino. Something with some high squared off fenders. It would take some messing with but I bet it would look neat.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
truthfully i don't like it....there is nothing that i dig about it.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Hey Steve, I think you need me at the drawing board for like an hour, and then we would have a sic hood! and rear fenders! Needs to look like a trophy truck, so we need to copy one off of like an F150 or tundra 1 piece, and roll with it! Maybe come up with a whole new headlight to put in it! Some 57 Bel Air hood bullets would look kinda kewl!!!! lol. Good luck! I still have to mount the last hood I got from ya! Just need hood pins, metal tabs and tubing, ......and some time!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Steve, I think you need me at the drawing board for like an hour, and then we would have a sic hood! and rear fenders! Needs to look like a trophy truck, so we need to copy one off of like an F150 or tundra 1 piece, and roll with it! Maybe come up with a whole new headlight to put in it! Some 57 Bel Air hood bullets would look kinda kewl!!!! lol. Good luck! I still have to mount the last hood I got from ya! Just need hood pins, metal tabs and tubing, ......and some time!
Actually I was thinking some Porshe headlights that roll back in and over the fender. Of course that might increase the price a little.

Anytime you are ready to stand at the drawing board, let me know. I will bring the pins and we will see what we can come up with.

The other thought that I am having, is no more flare and staying stock width. Everyone wants to leave the LT kit haning out and not covered. Not to mention the non LT people want something too. What do you guys think?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts