Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got stuck where a lifted toyota made it through. I high centered and he didn't. My question is there any good extreme lifts out there like 8" I don't want to be fixing all the time, just riding and having fun.

·
Registered
647 Posts
The biggest I would go with stock suspension is a +2 lift. Even guys with +3 run into way more problems.

You won't find an 8" lift without going long travel, and even then. That's massive - more than the full travel of the stock suspension!

·
Registered
674 Posts
Big lift and not fixing them all the time....choose are 2 words that don't go together ...the bigger it is the more its gonna break. Catvos has some good lifts but they are just as much as long travel and use stock shocks. I have seen long travel thinks with 32s I don't care what lift you have you can't run a bigger tire

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
CATVOS 6" is as big as your going to get on a rhino without some major custom fab work.
if your trying to follow through holes that have been wallered out by a truck then about the best thing you can get is a 4500lb winch.
i have the rubberdown customs 2" lift with 28" zillas and clear a 5 gallon bucket by a couple inches

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I figured as much as what you guys are saying. I was just hoping there was a good lift out there. And no I wasn't fallowing the trucks they where following me. One just had enough clearance to make it through. Then there where some deep holes but my 4000 worked fine.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I checked the highlifter site and it looks like I should be looking at tracks for more floatation instead. Sounds like nothing but trouble over 3".

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.