Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am new to the forum but have been an avid atv rider and looking to get a side by side and seemed like the rhino was the right choice for work and play. the question i have i found a 07 rhino with 1600 miles green in color 2 inch wheel spacers, ITP rims and it has 4 seats in it for 8000 does this seem like a fair price for this machine also the spacers cause any problems and does the 660 have enough power with 2 adults and 2 kids ages 12 and 10
Thanks Hunter

·
Registered
101 Posts
That seems like alot. There are several for sale in the classifieds here with more mods, less miles for cheaper. I'd shop around personally.

·
Registered
319 Posts
It's generally acceptable to offer 10% less, but even at that price I'd keep shopping.

I would guess the 660 has more than enough power for what you want it for, however having the EFI (08-current year model) is nice.

My 08 stocker except for Two Bros exhaust (~$700) and a brand new set of wheels/tires (~$150) with 239 miles on it was $8K (In CA - somewhat more supply, but also bigger demand).

·
Registered
356 Posts
x2 on alot for little, if 700 id say kinda sound goodish, just ask for service records, just like buying a car be careful

·
Registered
193 Posts
Yeah, thats pretty pricey from the sound of it. I dunno where you're at in Pa but I've seen a few in the scranton listing. If you're gonna be running your kids in the back I'd def look into a 4 seat cage or a rear cage extention, not just throwing a seat back there.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The rhino does have a full roll cage, radio with it and rejetted. What would a decent offer for it be in good cond
Thanks Hunter

·
Registered
319 Posts
I would use Craigslist as a measure of market price estimates in your area.

Upgrades are about 30 cents on the dollar for resale estimates. Jetting is not an upgrade perse'.

Condition and miles (assuming maintenance was regularly performed) somewhat dominate the asking price of anything used like a SxS/dirt bike (etc).

My rule of thumb as a maintenance estimator, is too look around the item for sale. If the guy keeps his truck/car/house all nice, clean, maintained, he probably takes care of EVERYTHING he owns the same way.

Go to craigzoom.com and search on Yamaha Rhino for Pennsylvania and you'll see the population there.

Here are a few:

2007 YAMAHA RHINO SPORT 660 WITH WINCH

2007 yamaha rhino 660 sport ed

2007 yamaha rhino (Your specimen - No pictures)

2006 YAMAHA RHINO 660 4X4 UTV SIDE BY SIDE PLOW AVAILABLE (looks like a decent unit)

Good luck !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts