Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Do a search on here for bolting axles together.. I personally never done it just read the thread and seen lots of folks doing it

·
Registered
38 Posts
this happened to me too. i replaced the circle clip and it happened again. the rear diff. had become loose and was giving enough room for the axle to pop out when it was under torque or flex...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Bolt them together!!!!

I bought a Rhino for my kid and the gorillas kept popping, we did new circlips then a whole new axle and finally just bolted them together and have had no problems since.

You simply pull the inner cvs from the axles and there is a hole in each side already, just drill it a little larger for a 5/16 bolt and install bolt and tighten nut with both cv's in rear end.

Then re install your axles and they cant pop out as they are bolted to one another. Gorilla has terrible customer service and after them saying I needed a new axle I bought one and it popped out then they wouldnt take the axle back.

Good Luck, this solution works great.

·
Registered
11 Posts
put a thin o ring in the groove the circlip goes in then put circlip on it will never move out makes it hard to get out though

1 - 10 of 10 Posts