Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have a spare title they might not have the bike for. I bought an 04 rhino and it didn't have a title so I'm just looking to see if someone might have one. Thanks

·
Premium Member
7,795 Posts
x

run the vin number first,make sure it aint stolen or has a loan up against it in which a bank has possesion of the title,if its ok,go file for the lost title at your dmv with a letter from the last registered owner.........its a no brainer,takes a little foot work,then you're totally legal..

·
Registered
350 Posts
where would you run the vin??

·
Premium Member
7,795 Posts
vin

AAA or the local police station can tell you, or ask the dmv if its stolen or certain title/registration business's can get it done for you...

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know it's not stolen or anything, I got a title for it when I got the bike a few years ago but I didn't realize the guy signed his name in the wrong spot until I was home 3 hours away. Well I didn't think much about it until I just moved and lost the title. So I have a bike with no title and I don't have any contact info on the guy I got it from

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.