Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2000 psd with a 6" lift and 37" tires. I have hids and have to have them pointed far down not to blind oncoming drivers. I need a set of driving lights with a far range to go on my bull bar. Im going to hook them up to my high beams. I alsready have hid fog lights but they take too long to warm up and are too long. I want a light that has a white light, not the yellowish tint. I am looking at PIAA 520 SMR and ATP cause they have a nice white light. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
334 Posts
Hey panteramatt, have you thought about an LED bar? They take a lot less power, they don't have to warm up, and the size is very small. The demensions of our 10" Stealth are 11.0” Long, 1.5” High, 3.0” Inches Deep. The power consumption is 42watts and it emits 3500 Lumens. Let me know if you have any questions about any other lights you might be wanting to run.

Attachments

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have considered leds but 1. Way too expensive, and 2. they dont illuminate far enough. Plus I dont think it would look right on my bull bar on my truck.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have hid fogs on there now and with the built in ballast, their too long. I had to extend them and they rattle too much so Im gonna put them on the rhino.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I had to make them out of flat stock to extend them on my bull bar. I need a thinner light thats why im shopping around. Also want a pure white light as I have hids in my headlights. I wanted kc slimlights but they are yellowish.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts