Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a 2007 660 rhino engine. Guess year doesnt matter just want a good running one with low miles and/or hours. Maybe even a rebuilt or one with thats hopped up a little. Let me know what u have. Thanks for your time!

·
Registered
265 Posts
check out rappy60guy he has a thread in the for sales, he has exactly what you are wanting. he is a standup guy and i previously have and would definately do business with him again.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Well, you are going to choke on the price but I would sell mine for $6k...

You could say it's a little hopped up...nothing extreme but quite fast indeed...

Without going into any details about my motor I am going to tell you that if I were you I would just to a rotax swap and see what you can get for your motor parts as a pile or parted out...

Let me guess...

It grenaded on you... :eek5:

I would be shocked...as it would be the first time it ever happend... :lol:

Why don't you post some pics of the damage in the Rhino Carnage thead...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes it did grenade. broke case and bunch of gears screwed. shot gear thru side of case. dont have 800 miles on it either just my buddy is hard on things. i think he can break anything. lmao ill get pics sometime maybe and post. i cant afford the rotax swap i dont think.

·
Registered
425 Posts
not sure how soon ur looking to get something but im planning on pulling my motor in about a month.

Its an 07 660 with about 1800 miles as of now. only mods its ever had is a slip on exhaust, CDI box, and a UNI filter.

Not sure what its worth???

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well the time frame might work out. Im kinda waiting around on my tax check and thats when it should come in. What u think u have to have out of it? U can pm with price. I might just wait on yours if price is right.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts