Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im sure alot of you guys have had some near misses crashes, rolled it ?
Tell your story here I have heard some of them in different threads, lets hear about what happened, did you get hurt ? what does it feel like when you roll one of these things ? come on everyone maybe you can save a life or help prevent someone else from getting hurt or damaging your rhino anyways these are also fun to read, I know you got some story's:banana:

·
Site Founder
7,894 Posts
:alcoholic:

The very first day I got my Rhino I went out to Glamis and met some friends. Within an hour of rolling off the trailer, we had rolled twice, with a total of 6 or 7 rolls. I cant quite remember. This was with no leg protection, and stock seat belts! Both times, I had told my passengers what to expect in the event that the rhino went over. And when it did, everything worked out text book style! My girlfriend didnt even spill her beer! What a keeper!

Keep up your speed!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
139 Posts
:eek5: Wow how does a axle nut come off ? That must have been pretty hairy !
No Joke. Not the first I have heard of axle nuts coming off on there own. Actually heard enough of this to make me check mine everytime out.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
i've got no big stories, just keep coming close to it. i'm pretty good at saving my ass. just hope the day i roll it comes soon and its not to bad

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Im definatly going to be wearing a helmet ! Ive heard too many horror stories.
I wish I didnt have to wear a helmet, but I know that when I stop wearing it I am going to end up getting hurt.

That guy at Glamis that crashed (over Presidents Day weekend) in his rail was knocked unconscious and ended up burning to death in his rail. If he was wearing a helmet I bet he would have survived.

·
Registered
997 Posts
I hurt my ego, my neck, and my back a lil, but otherwise cool. The carb fell off the intake, or I would've kept going, cuz I laned on the wheels, but after a quick fix, it drove right into the trailer. Didn't even budge my alignment.:hump:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts