Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
HAHA I'm an ass get over it.

And now with clothes on.

I think I'm gonna have a Tonka 660 sticker made for the bedsides and put a Zoom-Zoom sticker on the hood sides.

Here is a pic of a lucky guy.

·
Registered
395 Posts
with no bed,hood,seats,engine cover?....looks like a piece of crap....nice headlights though!....who makes that windshield?...thats nice...i dont have one cuz i like to see crystal clear...that is glass and looks crystal clear....i have a dash bar...and yours has that lower piece?...how much was it?.....looks nice all together nice job

·
Registered
178 Posts
I like the yellow. Wasn't much yellow around a few years ago when. Got mine, it's really getting popular lately.. Looks good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
with no bed,hood,seats,engine cover?....looks like a piece of crap....nice headlights though!....who makes that windshield?...thats nice...i dont have one cuz i like to see crystal clear...that is glass and looks crystal clear....i have a dash bar...and yours has that lower piece?...how much was it?.....looks nice all together nice job
The windshield and roof are from these guys Essex Manufacturing, Inc. I have no idea on the price because the roof and windshield were on the rhino when I purchased it. It is made from full tempered safety glass and it is very clear when it is clean. I really like the color. I just bought some 5.5" round lights to mount on the top of the bumper. Hope to get them mounted tomorrow evening.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts