Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my 07 Hunter. I have just gotten into the utv scene and the gears for DIY started turning. I made my own speaker box with 6x9 speakers using an old walmart 6" speaker box. I cut out the 6" holes to make the 6x9 speakers fit. Then I wrapped the box in a old army wet weather bag using spray glue and staples. Worked out great and I used conduit clamps from lowes to attach it to the roll cage. The next item was making my own hard style tonneau cover. I took a 3/4 inch marine grade peice of plywood and cut it to sit a 1/2 inch over the bed sides. I used a very common hinge for attachment to make it able to lift it up. I coated the plywood in duplicolor spray liner. I then took two pieces of steel bent at a 90° angle and attached them to the inside of the bed so I could manufacture a way to hold down the back. I used two threaded style handles with bolts to hold it down. I drilled holes in the steel and ran the bolts through the steel and through the plywood. It turned out good enough for what I needed.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.