Registered
1,599 Posts
pretty cool...just remember to drive with both hands on the wheel

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok

I was not sure if I was going to have to ditch! lol those off camber stair steps were hairy. We were hanging off the other side of the cages on each others Rhinos.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Those are some pretty cool pics from Moab...I gotta take a trip there.

·
Registered
297 Posts
moab looks like so much fun

·
Registered
997 Posts
Your hand around the cage there is a huge red flag! Looks like fun, but you need some half doors, some oh **** handles in a few spots, and maybe a lil wider offset wheel. I want to go out there one day!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
rhino

I do agree on the hand on the bar outside, I also mentioned it was the first trip out. The rhino has some legminders, new wheels offset with the Terracross and some 2in spacers on rear, CDI (brp) K&N intake and jetting. I will keep adding more, need a harness bar and new belts next for saftey. Moab is a great place for the Rhino, need to go back soon.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Those pics are great!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
pics

Some of the arch pics were from the Arches National Park the riding was at Moab Ut. There are some natural arches on some of the trails. The one where my inlaws and kids are standing on top is the Jemini Bridges, the hole under them the trail is Bull Canyon.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
look no seat belt... crazy...
Seat belt always on! Just need better ones. The pic with the hand on the bar you can not see the seat belt but trust me it was on, I never took it off on that trip unless I was spoting my father in law on his.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Hey GB, it would be nice to have you as a trail guide at the UTV rally since you've been there. Have you given it some thought?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Moab

Yes, I also check in on the utvrally site often.http://www.utvrally.com/
I want to make it, I am pretty sure I am but not 100% yet. I have not reserved a spot at the camp ground. Those cabins look like the way to go, that way you just tow a flat trailer making the trip faster than towing my large 5th wheel.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts