Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
6,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I love that it looks like a stock 4 seater and then BAMN - R1 baby!
You can't even tell it has an R1 besides the cluster. Stock shifter location above the stock slightly modified engine cover. Didn't move the B-pillars or anything.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
You can't even tell it has an R1 besides the cluster. Stock shifter location above the stock slightly modified engine cover. Didn't move the B-pillars or anything.
Nice! Cant wait to see it.
Might be what I need to motivate me to throw that R1 I have laying around on......

·
Registered
6,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Might be what I need to motivate me to throw that R1 I have laying around on......
Yep, pretty easy swap too. I had the fab stuff done within two weeks. All the little stuff is a little tedious but easy.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Yep, pretty easy swap too. I had the fab stuff done within two weeks. All the little stuff is a little tedious but easy.
Yeah - Louie was showing me the setup he is going to do on the pig and it looks doable - just wish the reverse gear box wasn't an arm and a leg! :greddy2:

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Nice!!! We welcome another member to the R1 group...

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
HAHAHA!!!! That is friggin sweet!!!

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Where are you riding in that vid?

·
Registered
6,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah - Louie was showing me the setup he is going to do on the pig and it looks doable - just wish the reverse gear box wasn't an arm and a leg! :greddy2:
Yeah, that's what got me started. I bought my RPM box for $200 but it needed a new gear set and bearings. $600 total investment for the box.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Yeah, that's what got me started. I bought my RPM box for $200 but it needed a new gear set and bearings. $600 total investment for the box.
WOW! Thats a steal! Nice come-up man!
Maybe I should start looking for one. :fingersx:

1 - 20 of 80 Posts