Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope I do this right. First time trying to link pictures
So far my little monster has:

Rhino Bodywerks body kit
SoCal Fab +6 long travel kit
Fox Shocks
ITP Series 7 with 26in Terra Cross
Dynatek CDI

Up next, better seat belts. The better I get at driving, the more I realize the stock belts are not good enough. Any ideas or testimonials?

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
hey i can almost see where i jumped my rhino for the first time :lol:

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
The fenders look great. Can't wait to see them in person at the Rhino Crash.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
rockskullz said:
Always liked the front hood you guys make, just still getting used to the rear... Nice looking Rhino!!! 8)
Thanks guys. I will see everyone at the Rhino Crash. Here is a peek at what we are working on for the next generation rear end. You get to keep the stock rear quarter panels on this application. This is an NCD Customs ride with the complete kit. Same rear fender, just cut a little different.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
When will those be available? I really like that rhino! How does the hood mount on your kits? Does it still hinge like the factory hood?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
rockskullz said:
When will those be available? I really like that rhino! How does the hood mount on your kits? Does it still hinge like the factory hood?
I am thinking end of Feb or beginning of March. The hood mounts the same as your factory one. Simply remove your grill/light assembly from the stock hood and screw it into the Rhino Bodywerks hood. The only change, the rubber tie downs on the side of the dash need to move to the top. Here are a couple links with pictures showing the process on the site. Also a link to the removal/install page for the whole kit. Trust me, it takes longer to read it, then to do it.

http://rhinobodywerks.com/Qa1.html
http://rhinobodywerks.com/install.html

1 - 7 of 7 Posts