Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guy my name is Anthony, I bought a 2007 rhino se about 6 months ago it came with a sterio in it. I added 2 big fog lights led lights on the room for a dome light but I seem to be having trouble running all that stuff at once. If i go for a ride for more then 10 mins with all of the stuff running the rhino will stall our and wont start untill i jump it :(. I know that ppl put an extra battery in with the battery isolater but i was wondering if there is a way to just have one battery to run all this stuff any information would be greatly appreciated thank you!!

·
Registered
357 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Dump the big fog lights. I'll assume they are 55 watts. There is 110 watts right there. Add on your headlights, there is another 70. We are up to 180, now add the tail lights, and stereo and you have passed the limit. You can monkey around with the stator, add all kinds of isolators and extra wiring, or just go get a couple of HID driving lights. They use less power and will most likely make the fog lights look like two flashlights taped to your roll bar.

Then again, the flashlights may just be the answer....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts