Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
$$8,500$$ 2005 Rhino 660 4-Seater

Must SELL FAST 2005 4-Seater, Dynatek CDI, LCD display,new PRP seats, New Crow 5-Point harnesses, XMF rear view mirror, HID Headlight conversion, Douglas Beadlock wheels w/ Bighorn tires in great condition. FMF exhaust, Fox Resevoir shocks. This rhino is in perfect condition, there is not one thing wrong with it. Just payed for the current tags two months ago. I currently work for the State of California (sad to say) and am losing my ass with all the budget cuts. The rhino has to go. Why by a brand new Rhino when you can get one completely done already for cheaper. I Have the title in hand! Im located in Bakersifled, Ca email [email protected] for any question. Thanks -Joey- $8500

·
Registered
244 Posts
You should post more pics

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what pics would you like? I can go take more right now. That's just all i had on my PC

·
Registered
244 Posts
I just think it would sell easier if you posted pics that show more of the Rhino rather than the headlights.

·
Registered
244 Posts
**** my bad, the only pic I saw before was the night pic. That looks good~!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Arizona L.E.D. Whip (Blue)

XMF Convex mirror and Billet Dome Light

ODO mileage is from last two trips

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ive been forced to lower the price on my rhino. I'm in a bind and need to get rid of it right away. $8,500!! This is a steal for this rhino

·
Registered
968 Posts
I can't see the pics on my work computer, my buddy is looking for one now. How many hours/miles are on it?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It has a little over 500 miles and 100 hours. It is very well maintained. And gets very little use

1 - 13 of 13 Posts