Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey do any guys from here go to mudmuckers. If you like mud this place is cool. 11000 acres of farm/ trails and swamp. I plan to be there all weekend with my rhino. Dont know how hard I will play till I get a wench. My son and I have been to the last few with our atv's its a good time. You can camp free with admission. Its 10 miles from my house so I dont camp.

Mud Muckers - Get Mucked Up!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can ride 24 hours there I 'm pretty sure. Only rule they have is dont hurt any one other than you. They do some truck races on sat. First time I went there had to be 150+ atvs and side by sides

·
Registered
286 Posts
I have always wanted to go there that place looks awesome

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If we get some rain between now and then it will be even more fun. If you guys go, come find me Bright yellow rhino big ugly guy driving. I dont have a winch would be cool to have some one to pull me out.:banana: Im taking my 9 year old with me. I will likely camp sat night if its not too cold.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Finishing up my snorkles now. Going to be a fun weekend. Getting my doors and seat harnesses put in tomorrow. Will spend part of friday rejetting for the snorkle if it needs it.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mudmuckers was fun it happens again with trucks gone wild in 2 weeks. 11,000 acres it a lot of room to ride. We have been 5 or 6 times now and we find new trails all every time.
There were 10 or more rhinos out there. I tested my home made snorkles in the creek.

here are few pics of the place
This trail is marys stand and mary is a nasty biatch.

10 minutes into first ride I am ordering a winch today.

This is the concret bridge hang out area and water play area I fully tested my snorles in this creek floated the front end a few times.

the trail that runs along side the creek

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Friday- sunday is the mudmuckers trucks gone wild event. Just installed my crow 2 inch harnesses and a cfm 2 inch lift. Later today I will install the superwinch terra 45 then I am all set for the weekend. Yall come out and play if your not too far away.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts